Wow, haven't blogged in what seems like ages. A lot has changed over the past couple weeks.
I've FINALLY became a MOMMY!! My son Jace Duan Lesnau was born on February 22nd at 9:40am! He was 5lbs 5 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. He's amazing. Being a mom is amazing! I couldn't have asked for such a perfect baby. He's everything to me and I would do ANYTHING for him.
It's so crazy how much love you can have for one person. How everything completely changes in a matter of a seconds after seeing him. I never thought my love would be so strong for him right away. I was nervous and scared and thought I wasn't going to be ready to be a mom and take on the responsibilites but it's been great, everything I could have asked for and more. I wouldn't do anything differently and he truly is the love of my life.
He never crys, rarely fusses, he basically eats, poops, and sleeps! He's such a happy baby and he makes me so happy. He makes me forget about the little things in my life that mean nothing to me anymore. He makes me realize that I have so much more with him and that I don't need certain things and people in my life anymore. It's always going to be me and him and I couldn't be happier.
I love being a mommy and I can't wait for him to grow and share all these experiences with me!
I love him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my lord. I love you && Baby Jace!
ReplyDelete