Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Friday has come along but to me this Friday has a little more meaning. I am officially a month away from my due date which is on 3-13-09 (Friday the 13th...I know how ironic). But today hasn't been all the swell. I'm tired, I'm sick and all I want to do is go home and lie in my nice, warm bed. I've been sick for the past 3 days and let me tell you that being sick along with pregnant isn't a very good combination. I'm crabby, bitchy, and well just don't want to do anything anymore. I've become lazy around work and I've been using the excuse "I'm pregnant" ha kind of lame but oh well. Some days have been better than others but still I'm just ready for Jace to be out. The constant movement, hiccups, sharp pains...yea I'm ready for them to all stop. I want him in my arms, I want to his what he looks like, his smile, his eyes. I have a feeling I'm going to miss my tummy, miss his movements inside of me but right now I'm going to be selfish and just say "Come out already!"

Hopefully I won't have too much longer. I would love to have him early that would be ideal but I have a feeling I'm going to be later than my due date. I have now entered the "nesting" stage and I feel like I have nothing ready for him. I'm starting to get nervous. I'm sure that's normal but it's a little scary too. I hope everything works out!

Well back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment