Thursday, February 12, 2009

L.O.V.E



Love...it's the simplest word to say, spell, feel yet the hardest word to just forget. Love isn't something that comes and goes. If you love someone it will ALWAYS remain no matter how hard you try to make it stop.


I believe that you can't help who you love. That sometimes the feeling is just meant to be with you for the rest of your life. Love is such a powerful word. You just don't throw it around as if it means nothing.


It has such a strong meaning and feeling behind it. You would DO anything for the ones you love. You would GIVE anything for the ones you love. You just can't help but smile when you think of the word L.O.V.E.


It's amazing when it's there. You try to hold onto it for as long as you can. No one wants to go thru life not feeling loved. Who doesn't want to find that special someone, look them in the eyes and say those 3 words that mean so much...I LOVE YOU!


Love at times may take a backseat. It might not always be there, the feeling can sometimes vanish and come back, it may not always be as strong. Love is a complicated thing. You can't let go of someone you love it's impossible. You may not always be "IN" love with that special someone but you will always "HAVE" love for that special someone.


The father of my son, my ex-boyfriend of 2+ years, my future _________ I will always love him. Duan and I have been thru some hard times. I would like to say the good out weighted the bad but I know that isn't true. I can't help but find myself trying to do anything and everything to please him and make him happy. At times I didn't understand it. The hurtful words, the fights, the tears, the lies and cheating. I would ask myself how I could still want to be in his life. Make him happy. Help him out in every way and than I thought hard, I looked deep and I realized it was because I LOVED HIM!


You can't always explain love. You can't always explain why we do certain things for the ones we love. Not everyone is going to agree with our decisions in life and I have many people asking me why I ever got myself involved with him and after all the tears, after all the thinking and heartache I can now sit back and finally answer because I love him.


This is us, this is us and this is how we L.O.V.E!


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww :) this is toooooo cute! And so true. You nor I will never understand why it is we love them so much. It's love. The fights, the good times, the bad times... it's love. People love different ways, and even though there are those times where you just wanna give up and let go, it's love that calls you right back to them. There is hope. Trust me. What's meant to be will be. Love you mama! ♥

    ReplyDelete