Well Valentine's Day 2009 was a disaster...somewhat. Let's just say last year's was amazing and I was in what I thought was a happy relationship. But of course on holidays or well just on days when things should go oh so right...everything goes wrong.
It's a long story but let's just say I didn't spend it with him but I spent it with an amazing female and had the best time eating junk food, talking, making a rap, dressing up and watching movies. It was after all a very good Valentine's Day but now he wants to be all mad at me because I wouldn't let him be nice to me and take me out.
UGH like for real, is that the best you can come up with. He actually wanted to spend time with me on a Saturday and there was a party going on that night. Please...that's a bunch of bullshit if I've ever heard of any! I'm not use to him wanting to "surprise" me or do something nice to me since he never goes out of his way for me so I made other plans after hinting to him all week that I didn't have anything to do on Valentine's Day and now he's mad at me!
I can't win with him...EVER!
I give up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh... I hate HATE hate that! Like I wanna plan things ahead of time and they never give you an answer then when that day comes you made other plans and they are like, "oh I thought we were gonna hang out?" Ugh! Boys!
ReplyDelete